LAGOS CITY CHIC X INIGHI: FLARED BUTTOM PANTS 🔥

9:37 pm


Hi, there lovers! I just, first of all, want to say a big thank you to all my readers. I know I've been so MIA on my blog (I'll put it all in a life update post soon) but I'm trying to make it all better!

Continuing with my collaboration with Womenswear brand Inighi, I styled these flared pants today.
Okay, I didn't really fancy flared bottom pants before but guyssss this one has my heart!

The fitting is divine and you all know how much I enjoy clothes with good fitting!
For me, another reason why I like the pants is the versatility. You can style it up with a shirt or style it down with a top or even a t-shirt!

They are also very affordable and guess what? there's also a special 5% discount for you when you use my discount code InighiLagoscitychic!

Shop the pants directly here

You can also shop my last Inighi outfit here

How would you style these pants?






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is a beautiful look. Take all the time and take good care of yourself. Have a fab day!

    www.zinnyfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are so fantastic. Love that pop of yellow on you too!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look absolutely incredible!! Those pants look super hot on u as does the top. Ur body is lookin slammin!! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard