LIFE UPDATE + A GET TO KNOW ME VIDEO

8:43 am


Hello, guys!

Wow!! Long-time no blogging, yes? 

Uggh I feel terrible and I’ve honestly missed blogging and sharing with you guys so much.

Here’s the thing, you know how you ask God for something and he gives it to you but you really were not prepared for the wave of blessings that come your way? Exactly!

Work and life happened to me recently guys! I’ve been too busy for words, too busy to even take selfies! Ha!

Enough about me, how have you been?!

So grateful to all the people that have reached out to me lately asking what happened.
I’m back guys!

I’m so excited today because my blog turned 1 yesterday !!!!
Being Lagos city chic for this past year has been the greatest. I’ve learned and I’ve grown.
I promise you guys there are going to be so much more explosive content on my blog real soon.
So a couple of weeks ago I made a Get to know me/25 Questions video. I want everyone from my blog family to get to know me a little bit more. I finally got myself to upload it on my new YouTube channel.

I’ll really appreciate it if you watch the video, subscribe to my channel and give the video a thumbs up if you like it or want to see more videos from me. 
Watch here


(Let me let you in on a little secret, a lot more YouTube posts coming your way. I can’t wait!)
I love you all for sticking around.
Love and Light

Mary

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yayyyyyyy, a you tube channel at last. Congrats Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off To watch the video now. Welcome back dear.
    deffinatlyshaz.co.zw

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard