STYLING THE KATIE WANG ROSE EMBROIDERED TOP

7:26 am

Lagos city chic blogger featuring Nigerian brand Katie Wang, Rose embroidery, Rose embroidery patch,Rose embroidered dress, Blogger in Lagos, Lagos bloggers, Lagos fashion bloggers, Nigerian fashion bloggers, Nigerian Lifestyle blogger, Lagos influencer,
If you thought I was over the floral embroidery trend, think again. I could not resist styling it again on the blog also because I got to play around in my favourite colour, black!
Although I feel I haven't had much summer colours on my blog lately, I ask myself is it really summer in Lagos, it's hot as Miami in the afternoon and raining cats and dogs by 5pm (It's raining right now as I make this post). When I received this top from homegrown fashion brand Katie Wang, my first thought was to style it with black jeans and gold mules. But I put it together it looked too simple and that's not really my style. I decided to go with these DIY imitation of Style temple pants (it's actually pretty easy to DIY, just cut up symmetric holes on a wide leg pant and lace up with your choice of fabric!)

I love the style of the top with its flared sleeves and flared bottoms, although I'm not a fan of flared bottom tops, I like a good ol' snatched waist. I had to make it work with the pants with the waistband for an altogether fitted look. How would you have styled the top?

DETAILS
Top - Katie Wang
Pants - DIY
Shoes -  Cosmopolitan
Photography - Yexpression


Lagos city chic blogger featuring Nigerian brand Katie Wang, Rose embroidery, Rose embroidery patch,Rose embroidered dress, Blogger in Lagos, Lagos bloggers, Lagos fashion bloggers, Nigerian fashion bloggers, Nigerian Lifestyle blogger, Lagos influencer, Lagos city chic blogger featuring Nigerian brand Katie Wang, Rose embroidery, Rose embroidery patch,Rose embroidered dress, Blogger in Lagos, Lagos bloggers, Lagos fashion bloggers, Nigerian fashion bloggers, Nigerian Lifestyle blogger, Lagos influencer, Lagos city chic blogger featuring Nigerian brand Katie Wang, Rose embroidery, Rose embroidery patch,Rose embroidered dress, Blogger in Lagos, Lagos bloggers, Lagos fashion bloggers, Nigerian fashion bloggers, Nigerian Lifestyle blogger, Lagos influencer, Lagos city chic blogger featuring Nigerian brand Katie Wang, Rose embroidery, Rose embroidery patch,Rose embroidered dress, Blogger in Lagos, Lagos bloggers, Lagos fashion bloggers, Nigerian fashion bloggers, Nigerian Lifestyle blogger, Lagos influencer,


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love your outfit!

    Have a lovely day,
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DIY pants. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH!! IM OBSESSED WITH THAT TOP!! You look GORGEOUS!!!

    Love

    Mims
    https://lifewithmims.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job styling the top! I love the diy trouser idea and the rose embroidery detail on the top
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!! So cool!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ROMPER & ICE CREAM IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is totally swaggy!!!
    Them pants are sick!

    www.tlmurban.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit!!!


    www.sunlightdreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your article is really mind boggling. I am really impressed with the way you explained all the topic.MachineEmbroidery

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you DIY'd your pants. You look fab!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard