SHOP MY CURRENT FAVOURITE PIECES FROM INIGHI

6:56 pm

And get a sweet 5% off with my discount code: InighiLagoscitychic

Hey good lookin'.
Happy Hump day! I've been suffering from a severe case of too much to do, too little time *sigh* I had a quick minute today so I decided to make a post asap, just to let you all know that I'm still here.
I'm currently running an affiliate programme with uber chic women's wear brand Inighi; homegrown, high street brand retailing very quality pieces for everyday slayers at the most affordable prices. I feel the need to share 8 of my current favourite pieces from their collection
Fabulous dresses and figure hugging jumpsuits, all under ₦12k. Best part is, you can use my discount code InighiLagoscitychic to get ₦₦₦ off  your entire purchase and that's not all, you get free shipping to any part of Nigeria on all orders above ₦25k! Ooo dis tew much, doing my happy dance💃💃
Happy shopping!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard