BAD AND BOUJEE

9:36 am

"Raindrops, Drop Tops"

Lately, I've been feeling the urge to "casual" things up a bit with my style. I'm still, after all, just a baby girl lol. Don't say I've joined Bad Gang I just love this baddie look, switching things up for an urban sexy look and for me this is showing a lot of skin. 
Someone tell me to get a pair of  high waisted black denim trousers? I have over 10 black leggings and I might be pushing the boundaries of casual by wearing them outside of the gym, but I wanted an easy look especially as the tan denim jacket I'm wearing is a heavy fit from menswear label Hues and Threads. The fabric is so lush and the finishing is perfect. I didn't want the look to be all matchy matchy, so I opted for beige sandals and my knock about face-cap. 
If you notice Adewale in the cut, he jumped in unplanned and I love how it turned out! 

Sandals - DMG
Photography- Solomon Evgbobai
Location - St. Francis secondary school. 






Enough about me. how fabulous has your week been? 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love the way you nail that bad and boujee style, this tanned denim jacket is FIRE !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oshey Baddest. You know who

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. I guess am bad and bouje too as I wear similar look most days hehe. https://meilifisayo.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/comfy-day-out/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how Just this morning I was dancing to bad and boujie while I doing my chores. You wore this edgy look so well. Love it

    deffinatlyshaz.co.zw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, you're always an inspiration xx

      Delete
  5. yasssss girl! aint nothing wrong with wearing leggings anywhere and everywhere it only matters how sheer it is! but you look dope! love the title and the #gangganggang photo
    http://www.ajiacroft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the caption!

    www.tlmurban.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard