HOW TO STYLE: WHITE PANTS

11:39 pm


I absolutely love versatile staples and white pants are undoubtedly one of my favourite pieces to style. They're chic and very vogue-ish.
Although white pants are not your average everyday wear, they look good with almost everything.

I like to think my body's a canvas, style an artwork and  clothes the paintbrush, so I made these Mango pants the centrepiece. The high waist created the illusion of a slender midsection and longer legs for me. I bet you couldn't tell I was 5'6 ey?
Not one to do the predictable I shied away from the usual pop of colour and white look, too easy.
I styled the pants three ways with 3 different tops and accessories. Take a look.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted an elegant but still sassy look. So I went with a long sleeve mid riff top I bought in Abuja and carried this Fendi mini bag also bought in Abuja last christmas. Styling white with print is a big yes, the white base makes the colours and the prints pop even more.






_________________________________________________________________________________

Pairing  two white pieces of clothing can be tricky, my advice: make sure the top and bottoms are of similar fabrics and the shades of white are alike. The best thing about pairing white with white is the freedom to go crazy with accessorizing. For this I went for a feminine fit featuring this Mae Gregory off the shoulder top and Woodin Ankara clutch from Accra. Still wearing brown Bhershka sandals. They are really comfortable.




_________________________________________________________________________________

Finally this is actually one of my favourite tops, I basically stole it from my oldest sister and overtime it never really lost its quality. The River Island and Mango collaboration for this last look made a lot of sense. I veered towards a neutral look, something simpler on the eyes.It's a perfect date night outfit



_________________________________________________________________________________

Photography - Colorido Imagery

What do you think of the ways I styled the pants? How would you style yours? Let's gist in the comment section 😃
Stay stylish!
-Mary




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love those pants paired with some bold colour. My go to is always neutrals so it's such a nice and refreshing change to see dome colour injected

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love neutrals too, but I still love me some colour switch up!Thanks for stopping by Sonia.

      Delete
  2. I love white. You totally nailed this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post Lagos city chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post, Lagos city chic. i love the whole collection. The photos are lovely too. Please can you do a post on how to look elegant and stylish to a business forum? God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'll definitely put a a lot of thought into that.Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit. You nailed the look

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pant is stunning, love the all white outfit !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  7. You styled these white pants perfectly!

    www.tlmurban.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard