WHO STYLED THIS TOP BETTER? Ini Dima Okojie or Ozinna Anumudu?

12:39 am


My favorite thing about this top is the tie sleeve detail and of course the ankara print! (I'm a sucker for ankara).



A few weeks ago, I saw this beautiful outfit Ozinna Anumudu of The Style Concierge wore on set of Spice Tv's Glam squad, and I remember thinking "Wow, I want that!" 
The fashion girl paired the off shoulder top with purple palazzo pants from Fruche. The colour combination and her happy smile made the outfit really pop for me.

Today, Actor and TV girl Ini Dima Okojie wore a similar top with same details and almost the exact print.
However, the diva paired her top with a choker neclace and skinny jeans which gave the outfit a whole new twist. She wore the outfit on set of "Today's special with Busola".

I actually love both outfits and I would rock them both.

What do you think? Who slayed it and who didn't?
Let me know in the comments section below or on my instagram @lagoscitychic I'd love to read your thoughts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard